EveryPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Everypay Public and Secret keys
Step 1: Install the plugin using WordPress Marketplace
- Click "Add New" in your WordPress plugins section
- Search "everypay"
- Click "Install now"
Once the installation is complete, click on "Activate" to activate the plugin.
Step 2: Open the plugin configuration panel
- Navigate to WooCommerce - Settings
- Click on "Payments"
- Click on "Manage"
Step 3: Set your public and secret key
- Set your public key
- Set your secret key
- (Optional) Enable sandbox mode for testing purposes
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have a previous installation of this plugin, you have to uninstall it.
- You need to obtain API keys from Everypay Dashboard
- This plugin works on test & live api keys.
- This plugin requires SSL but it can work even without SSL.
- This plugin does not store Card Details.
- This plugin Support refunds (Only in Cents) in Woocommerce interface. On full refund order state changes automatically to refunded (WooCommerce Feature).